Location & ActivitiesHere - close to the Dom and Weisshorn - you can find everything you are looking for a great holiday at the Swiss alps: fresh, clear mountain air, tranquillity, a high alpine Nature landscape and 300 sunny days per year!
Are you looking for holidays at the highest ski resort of the alps or of a great hiking tour? This is waiting for you:
- The Camping «Attermenzen» is located precisely midway between Randa and Täsch, on a mountain hayfild below a forested hillside with look-out on the surronded mountains.
- Only 10 km away from Zermatt (Matterhorn)
- 1.5 km to Täsch railway station
- There is al low-cost shuttle taxi available for a trip to Zermatt
- In the heart of a diverse walking / hiking landscape, the ideal starting point for the 4000 metre peaks of the Dom and Weisshorn as the Europe way.
- Varied possibilities for walging / hiking, mountain biking, moutaineering, climbing, swimming, paragliding, bowling, play tennis and different day trips.
- Approx. 50 metres from the golf course "Golf Club Matterhorn".
- Idyllic mountain lake nearby with BBQ facilities.
- The camping site has its own restaurant with childrens's play area